Sunday, October 1, 2017

Bella Skill Builder with Fat Quarter Shop



Happy October 1st and Month 9 of the Bella Skill Builder with Fat Quarter Shop! I can't believe we are already at the final month of blocks! Next month will be assembling our quilts...yay!!!!

This month we are sewing the Lazy Angle Blocks in 2 different sizes



Time to get sewing our Lazy Angle Blocks




Tip: Be sure to read the ruler instructions on sewing the pieces together...this will give you squares blocks when you are done. I "may" have ignored this step and had to unpick the first few blocks and then read the directions ;).


Lazy Angle blocks are quick to cut and easy to piece for perfect points every time. Make hundreds of blocks in 1" to 6" finished sizes. No templates. No Math. Strip piece 1" to 6". Purchase ruler here. 


How to use your ruler video:


Supplies: 




I'm having sew much fun with the monthly Bella Skill Builder! I love that I am making some blocks for the first time and learning helpful tips to improve my sewing! Thank you Fat Quarter Shop!

I can't wait for November 1st - assembling our quilt!

Be sure to follow me on Instagram @mellierc for more sewing fun!

Melanie

Fat Quarter Shop Daily Flash Sale

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!