Friday, September 15, 2017

Camp Glamp Mini Quilt with Fort Worth Fabric Studio


Happy Friday! I'm super excited to share my Camp Glamp Mini Quilt with a bonus doll sleeping bag!  I just love this week's Friday Bundle Batch: Camp Glamp at Fort Worth Fabric Studio.

The Camp Glamp Bundle features Glamper-licious by Samantha Walker for Riley Blake Studio! These prints are just too perfect! I love the cherries, gingham, polka dots, and cute campers!

Mini Tutorial Below- click on read more to keep reading



Supplies for Camp Glamp Mini Quilt- Finished 21"x 21"

1. Camp Glamp Fat Quarter Bundle - I was able to make both projects with one fat quarter bundle, but had no left over fabric. You may want to consider a 1/2 yard bundle if you are making both projects.
3. Paisley Mini Quilt Pattern- FREE by Riley Blake. Click here
4. Batting

Cutting tips: Pattern fabric : Bundle fabric

1. Pink Ads: Swiss Dots Red With White Dots - Riley Blake
2. Red Ads: Glamper-licious Main Print White - Riley Blake *I chose to fussy cut my 4 squares
3. Cream Horseshoes: Glamper-licious Picnic Plaid Aqua - Riley Blake
4. Multi Toss: Glamper-licious Campers Aqua - Riley Blake *I cut my fabric for the borders a bit larger than the recommended size so I could center the camper campers. I cut (4) strips 0.5" from each trailer x WOF approx 21" -do not trim the selvage off. Be sure to plan out your 4 strips before cutting as there will not be left over fabric if you are choosing to fussy cut.
5. Cloud Fabric: Glamper-licious Cherries White - Riley Blake

Follow pattern directions to finish off Camp Glamp Mini Quilt!


You can always choose to make your project into a table topper or pillow if you prefer....



If you love to use up every last bit of your bundle....you can also make a matching doll sleeping bag! Don't forget your little one's doll will want sleep overs too!




I did piece my left over fat quarters together to make the dimensions correct....but I love it that way! I also added some cute polka dot trim also available at Fort Worth Fabric Studio here.


Kate even shows you how to add a tie to your sleeping bag so it ties up so cutely!



I had so much fun with the Camp Glamp Bundle at Fort Worth Fabric Studio....I just couldn't stop sewing! I love using up my entire bundle. Plus my daughter loves the sleeping bag for her doll!

Be sure to grab your Camp Glamp Bundle here before it sells out!

Follow me on Instagram @mellierc for more sewing fun!


Tag your projects on social media with #sewingwithfwfabricstudio   @fwfabricstudio and me @mellierc so we can see them!

Have a great weekend!

Melanie



2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!