Saturday, July 1, 2017

Bella Skill Builder with Fat Quarter Shop -Month 6



Happy July 1st and welcome to Month 6 of the Bella Skill Builder with Fat Quarter Shop! I can't believe we are more than halfway done!!!

This month is Courthouse Steps and another one of my favorite blocks! I created an ombre effect by using 4 different shades of greens or pinks for my eight 6" blocks.  I really love the ombre blocks I have created!

Featured Tool
The Creative Grids 6" Log Cabin Trim Tool ruler has you trim each round so you have perfect blocks! 


Supplies: 
1. Bella Solids of your choice. Available here or grab the kit that Fat Quarter shop created here.
3. Creative Grids 6" Log Cabin Trim Tool. Available here

Bella Skill Builder Quilt Kit - here


I'm having sew much fun with the monthly Bella Skill Builder! I love that I am making some blocks for the first time plus learning helpful tips to improve my sewing! Thank you Fat Quarter Shop!
I can't wait for August 1st!



Have a great weekend! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @mellierc for more sewing fun!

Melanie

SaveSave

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!