Thursday, June 1, 2017

Bella Skill Builder with Fat Quarter Shop - Month 5



Happy June 1st and Month 5 of the Bella Skill Builder with Fat Quarter Shop. This month is half-square triangles. We will make 32 half square triangles perfectly with  Triangles on a Roll! This is a fun product that makes perfect half square triangles every time! No trimming to size needed!!!


Supplies


1. Bella Solids of your choice. Available here or grab the kit that Fat Quarter shop created here.
3. Triangles on a Roll. 3: finished size. It made my blocks perfect! Available here

Bella Skill Builder Quilt Kit - here





I'm having sew much fun with the monthly Bella Skill Builder! I love that I am making some blocks for the first time plus learning helpful tips to improve my sewing! Thank you Fat Quarter Shop!
I can't wait for July 1st!

Have a great Thursday...it's almost Friday!!! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @mellierc for more sewing fun!


Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!